26 April 2010

Commitment is a choice






The Assistant Bishop of Kampala Rt. Rev. Zac Niriygire said " Commitment is a choice" the Bishop was officiating at a wedding of Hope Atim and Titus Tumusiime held at Church of The Resurrection Bugologi on Saturday 24th. The Bishop was preaching from the Book of Ruth, chapter 1, where Ruth said to Naomi “Don’t ask me to leave you! Let me go with you, wherever you go. I willgo, wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die and that is where I will be buried. The wedding was attended by many people including the Rtd Bishops of Northern Uganda, Nelson Onono-Onweng, and Mama Brenda, Rtd Bishop Allan Oboma, the Diocesan Secretary Rev. Canon Ayela, and many other people from across the country. Hope is the first daughter of Bishop Johnson Gakumba. While speaking to the newly wedded couple Bishop Zac, said "I promise you Hope and Titus that you will meet challenges in your marriage". Bishop Zac said some of the challenges will come from outside, while others will come from within. The Bishop appealed to Hope and Titus to learn to forgive one another. The Bishop concluded by saying the Hope and Titus must run to Jesus Christ for answers to issues in their marriage.

No comments: