27 October 2011

Set to be the United Nation Secretary General

Ocen Walter a Senior Four student at Gulu High School.

A Letter from Ocen Walter
I am very happy to communicate to you and I hope you are doing well still. I am Ocan Walter,one of the beneficiary of the Bristol Scholarship, I am from Odyak Village, Gulu District. I love my studies so much but I am facing difficulties in payment of fees because our fees is shillings 276,000 and you help is 170,000 Uganda shillings which is very good but I now face problem in clearing the remaining 106,000 balance because my parents now have nowhere to cultivate due to land disputes.
My good sponsor, I remain still a committed students, I attained 15 aggregates in our mock and was the best student, I do hope to get 8 for 8 aggregates in final exams. Hoping to join King’s College Budo because I would like to get government scholarship in A’ Level so I am herby begging with great hope that could you please meet the high fees of Budo King’s College for two years and enable me to get to University. My response towards your scholarship remain positive because my vision/dream is to become the future United Nation Secretary General so that many poor fellows in the World would get international Scholarship to study through me. I am determined to become! Yes I will through you taking me to Budo.
Finally my sponsor could you please help us by paying us in full so that we remain committed in our studies.

No comments: