29 November 2022

Celebrating 118 Years since the Good News landed in Acoli at Musalaba-Keyo

 On 26th November the Diocese of Northern Uganda celebrated 118 years since the Church Missionary Society arrived on Keyo hill now known as MUSALABA. Bishop Godfrey Loum was the main celebrant and he confirmed 228 Christians from different parishes and schools. Two couples were wedded and the Bishop prayed for many children who are now back home for third term holiday. Many also confessed Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

The Bishop appealed to Christians to preach the Gospel and live exemplary life just like those who brought the gospel did. 

In a related development, the Diocesan Secretary Rev. Kenneth Oyet P Oola announced transfers and appointments to take effect from 1st January 2023 as follows:

Diocese of Northern Uganda Clergy Transfers and Placements as on 26th Nov 2022 from Musalaba Keyo.

1. Rev Can. Wilson Akuta

(Archdeacon Anaka Archdeaconry/Parish priest Anaka)

2. Rev Can. Richard Odyek

(Archdeacon Omoro Archdeaconry/ Parish priest Bobi)

3. Rev Komakech Komagum Charles (Archdeacon Ajulu)

4. Rev Nyeko Robert Luku (Parish priest Koro)

5. Rev Onen Charles (Parish priest Oberabic)

6. Rev Nekoline Lakalker Faith
(Curate Anaka Parish)

7. Rev Komagum Geoffrey
(Parish priest Nyapeya)

8. Rev Pamela Lukwiya Obur
(Chaplain UMI/ Assistant chaplain Gulu University)

9. Rev Ewicho Richard (Parish Priest Abura)

10. Rev Anywar Michael (Archdeacon Aswa/ Parish Priest Awach)

11. Rev Ocen James (Parish priest Lalogi)

12. Rev Acaa Hilder Gladys (Curate Bobi)

13. Rev Cissy Joan Akello
(Chaplain/ Curate Nwoya parish)

14. Rev Charles Okello (Parish Priest Pakwello)

15. Rev Kibwota Samuel (Chaplain Gullu Core PTC)

16. Rev Okwerojok Charles  
(Parish priest LelaObaro)

17. Rev Okello David  (Curate LelaObaro based in Palenga)

18. Rev Sammy Omaya (Curate Pakwelo based in Pageya)

19. Rev Oryem Richard (Parish priest Agung)

20. Ord. Odiya Dickson --- (Curate St. Philip's Cathedral in charge of St. Catherine Lacor)

21. Rev James Olara (Archdeacon Keyo/ parish priest keyo)

22. Rev Welsy Acan (Curate  Bungatira parish)

23. Rev Olango Sunday (Parish Priest Olwal)

24. Rev Oyet Peter  (Parish Priest Ajulu)

25. Rev Ocaka Matthew (Chaplain Gulu School of Nursing Koro)

Matthew 28:18‭-‬20  
Jesus drew near and said to them, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.

Go, then, to all peoples everywhere
                        and
make them my disciples: baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And I will be with you always, to the end of the age.”



















5 comments:

Pam said...

My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion. This will help a lot of individuals, I saw so many people talking about this young man called Mr Mark Toray and I kept wondering if he is really an expert trader like they say and not a scammer like the others then I contacted him and I was shocked and amazed that with just $2000 I invested Mr Mark helped me managed my account and after 7 days of trading I made my first withdrawal of $20,500. I’m so happy sharing this testimony with you all, you can contact him via Telegram: @Mark4toray_fx or Email: Marktoray8@gmail.com
Please do not forget to mention I recommended, there will be a referral bonus top up in my account.

Anonymous said...


πŸ‘‰πŸ½ ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOST FUNDS RECOVERY

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ These days you have to be very careful about who you contact for Funds Recovery because most of these companies out there who claim they are funds recovery experts are not really who they claim they are, especially those that spam comment sections with their gmail, they are as wack as shit. come to think of it, why would a Legit Firm be using a gmail instead of a professional email address. If you’ve had encounters with them, you’ld appreciate this Write up..
Truth be told, the only firm who are capable of retrieving your lost funds from online scams, fraud and scam investment websites are Team of DEDICATED HACKERS & CYBER FORENSIC EXPERTS. some companies would tell you they would make use of their Lawyers and Law enforcement Agencies to fight your scammer, all these are long and time wasting procedures when it comes to funds retrieval and this might eventually not work out. If you are smart enough, you should know that online scam recovery is beyond All that, you have to take a smart step of consulting a team of Highly ranked Hackers and Cyber Forensic Experts Today At FUNDS RETRIEVAL PANEL

πŸ‘‰πŸ½ www.fundsretrievalpanel.com

Pedro Santa Cruz said...

<<<<<<I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog Very insightful update, i will also say this here. Bitcoin Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of 1.6BTC from an investment of just 0.6BTC. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in Cryptocurrency to take bold step in investing in the Bitcoin market, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM, bitcoin is taking over the world.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
✅✅✅✅
❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Legit & Verified Fresh Spammed FULL|LEADS|PROS Available

SSN DOB DL ADDRESS (USA)
SIN DOB ADDRESS (Canada)
High Credit Scores Pros 700+
CC with CVV with address
Dumps with pins Track 101 & 202
DL Scan Front & Back (USA|UK|CANADA)
Business EIN Company Fullz
Specific Info fullz (Cities|ZIP|Gender|States)
Office365 Leads & Logins
Dead Fullz
Email Leads

May other stuff available on very low price
Feel free to contact
Info will be deliver in few mins after payment
Payment upfront, No refund only replacement

ICQ 752822040 / @killhacks
TELEGRAM @leadsupplier/@killhacks
Email hacksp007 @ DNMX.org